Boiler Plant Operating Permit
How to apply
Applications for Boiler Plant Operating Permits must be received before October 2, 2019. Anticipated processing time is six weeks or more. We encourage you to submit early to avoid delays.
While information is required for all class headers on a site, a plant operating permit will be issued for the highest class header on the site. If you have more than one site, repeat steps 2-6 below until you have applied to register all of your sites.
Are you operating under an Alternative Safety Arrangement (ASA)? If so, your application must be processed manually. Please email email@example.com and request Form 1688.
You can also view a step-by-step visual guide that shows you how to register your boiler plants.
- Login to your online account.
- Once logged in, go to “Units”, then click on “Register Plant”.
- Select the site/premise that you want to register from the dropdown list.
- Complete the required information fields.
- Drag and drop the boiler unit(s) to the appropriate headers.
- Designate a Chief Engineer / Primary Operator / Oil Well Operator to the permit application.
- After you submit your application, processing will be done in order of date received. If information is missing or incorrect, we will request corrections and this may delay processing times.
- Once our assessment is complete, we will send out the Plant Operating Permit by email or mail, based on your preferred method of contact. We encourage you to submit as early as possible to meet the October 1, 2019 deadline.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 866 566 7233.